Online Coding Classes: ages 8-10 years
- All classes are held once a week on Saturday in Pakistan Standard Time (GMT+5).
- We offer online coding classes in small groups of 8 to 10 students, delivered by coding experts
- Classes are a good platform for those children who need encouragement and support, and allows for indepth understanding of learning materials
- Content is suitable for children from ages 8 to 10 years. No previous coding experience is necessary.
- Supporting materials are mailed monthly and contain projects to be completed weekly. Each concept builds on the last and encourages children to ladder up and code more complex games.
- We aim to promote resilience, problem solving, and computational thinking through coding
- Times shown here are in Pakistan standard time unless specified otherwise. Please ensure the class works for your time zone before purchasing.
- Class timings are subject to change
- Block based visual programming language that allows “drag and drop” of code blocks which snap together like Lego blocks. It is useful introducing coding fundamentals to first time coders.
- Code School Chooses for you: this option is for those parents or students who like variety. We provide the best curated content which could be a mix of block coding, Bitsbox or new curriculum that comes up.
- Every month you will recieve four coding classes for one hour each with fun, interactive coding flashcards
- In case of low enrollment classes may be merged or cancelled. Full refunds will be offered to anyone affected
- Additional charges for shipping may apply
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Products cannot be returned or refunded once shipped
For international orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing
SUBSCRIPTION START DATE
All classes start on the first Saturday of the month, materials will be shipped accordingly