Online Coding Classes: ages 8-10 years
- All classes are held once a week on Saturday in Pakistan Standard Time (GMT+5).
- We offer online coding classes in small groups of 8 to 10 students, delivered by coding experts
- Classes are a good platform for those children who need encouragement and support, and allows for indepth understanding of learning materials
- Content is suitable for children from ages 8 to 10 years. No previous coding experience is necessary.
- Supporting materials are mailed monthly and contain projects to be completed weekly. Each concept builds on the last and encourages children to ladder up and code more complex games.
- There are challenge and reflection questions and access to members only videos
- We aim to promote resilience, problem solving, and computational thinking through coding
- Times shown here are in Pakistan standard time unless specified otherwise. Please ensure the class works for your time zone before purchasing.
- Class timings are subject to change
- Block based visual programming language that allows “drag and drop” of code blocks which snap together like Lego blocks. It is useful introducing coding fundamentals to first time coders.
- Code School Chooses for you: this option is for those parents or students who like variety. We provide the best curated content which could be a mix of block coding, Bitsbox or new curriculum that comes up.
- You will recieve four coding classes per month with fun, interactive coding flashcards
- In case of low enrollment classes may be merged or cancelled. Full refunds will be offered to anyone affected
- Additional charges for shipping may apply
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Products cannot be returned or refunded once shipped
Additional charges for shipping outside of Pakistan will apply
SUBSCRIPTION START DATE
All classes start on the first Saturday of the month, materials will be shipped accordingly