Online Coding Classes: ages 11-13 years
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Four coding sessions every month led by a coding expert
- Each session will be for one-hour via Zoom
- Small class size of up to five children so there is individualized support provided to every participant
- Two or three new and exciting projects are taught every month
- Our curriculum has been developed by experts in education, game design, and computer science. We aim to promote resilience, problem solving, and computational thinking through coding by using prompt-based learning. No previous coding experience is necessary
- Digital flashcards, in-store pickup and home delivery options are available (price and availability vary depending on the country you are enrolling from)
- Classes start on the first weekend of the month
- Class timings may be subject to change based on student enrollment and instructor availability.
- A full refund will be offered in case the class timing you have opted for is not available
- Customers outside Pakistan - Please ensure the class works for time zone before enrolling
- Existing students or students continuing after a break - please select the "Existing students - continue subscription" to be in the same time slot as your earlier classes
- Block based visual programming language that allows “drag and drop” of code blocks which snap together like Lego blocks. It is useful introducing coding fundamentals to first time coders.
- Minecraft Mods: Students will get an introduction to the programming language Java, and use the innovative Code Kingdoms platform to create Minecraft mods. Students get access to a Minecraft Java edition license, their own server and can host their own games for up to 25 friends
- Roblox Mods: Students get an introduction to the programming language Lua, and use the innovative Code Kingdoms platform to create Roblox mods. Students learn to use Roblox developer studio, and can publish their maps and play with friends
- Discounts are available if you subscribe for several months in advance.
- Payment is deducted on a monthly basis
- Flashcards will be dispatched on a monthly basis once payment is deducted
- It is not possible for customers to buy a product subscription and another product at the same time
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Products cannot be returned or refunded once shipped
Materials will be sent to you three to five business days before the class starts (first session is on the first weekend of the month)
CUSTOMERS WITHIN PAKISTAN
- Physical Flashcards Home delivery: Additional flat rate of PKR 450 will apply
- Physical Flashcards Instore pickup option is available for Lahore
- Digital Flashcards are not available within Pakistan
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE PAKISTAN
- Digital flashcards are available for customers outside of Pakistan.
- Additional charges will apply to international customers who require physical flashcards to be shipped outside Pakistan
- Instore pickup is available in Lahore, Pakistan and Staples online print & deliver stores in Canada