6-7 years - Online Classes
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 2 Feb 2024
Last date to sign up: 22 Feb 2024
Classes start: 2 March 2024
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Four coding sessions every month led by a coding expert for four Saturdays a month
- Four optional hour of play on Sundays, where students play on private Codeschool servers for Roblox and Minecraft
- Each session will be for one hour via Zoom
- Small class size of up to five children so there is individualized support provided to every participant
- New and exciting projects are taught every month. No previous coding experience is necessary
- Digital flashcards, in-store pickup, and home delivery options are available (price and availability vary depending on the country you are enrolling from)
- English is the language of instruction, our instructors are based in four regions (US/Canada, EU/UK, Middle East & South Asia, East Asia & Australia)
IMPORTANT: select all the options in the dropdown options on the right, else you will not be able to checkout
SATURDAY CLASS TIMINGS
- Classes start on the first weekend of the month
- Classes are held on Saturday
- Class timings may be subject to change based on student enrollment and instructor availability.
- A full refund will be offered in case the class timing you have opted for is not available.
- International participants - Please ensure the class works for the time zone before enrolling
- In case you don't find a time that works for you, email email@example.com and we can send you a proposal for customized day and time that suits your schedule
CURRICULUM & LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Our parent & child class teaches block coding using Scratch.mit.edu
- Our curriculum has been developed by experts in education, game design, and computer science. We aim to promote resilience, problem-solving, and computational thinking through coding by using prompt-based learning.
- There is a month-end assessment, results are shared with parents via email and are posted on the class announcement group
- We will cover the following programming concepts over the various modules of the program
- Events, sequence, selection, repetition, motion, variables, cloning, functions
- We will teach all concepts by making games
- Students with previous coding experience will need to take a free diagnostic test and we will share the results with the applicant and place the student in the appropriate Codeschool.pk module
- One sibling can be added to the subscription box, with an additional charge of PKR 3,500
- Charges will be added at time of checkout
- Sibling discount is only available if they are both in the same age group, living in the same address
- Only one sibling can be accommodated. Cousins or other relatives cannot be included as siblings.
- Payment is deducted automatically every month, via credit card. Cash payments are eligible for discount if paid in advance in full. Up to 30% discount is available.
- Monthly subscribers also get a customized curriculum plan for the duration of the subscription
- Monthly subscribers in Pakistan also get a coding box and Codeschool.pk box file
- Early cancellation will lead to loss of discount, and you will be charged accordingly. For example, if the discount is 30%, and you only avail one month, the 30% will be recovered from your next payment and the remaining funds reimbursed
- Flashcards are dispatched monthly once payment is deducted
- It is not possible for customers to buy a product subscription and another product at the same time
- To pause or cancel the subscription please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 working days before your payment date
CUSTOMERS WITHIN PAKISTAN
- Additional flat rate of PKR 450 will apply
- Free in-store pickup option is available for Lahore
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE PAKISTAN
- Digital flashcards: Available at no additional charges for customers outside of Pakistan
- Physical flashcards home delivery: Can be shipped outside Pakistan with additional fee
- Physical flashcards in-store pickup: Available in Canada at any Staples online print & deliver store
TRIAL CLASS & REFUND POLICY
Products cannot be returned or refunded once shipped.
In case you are not satisfied with your classes, we can review on a case-by-case basis the issues, and work towards a mutually agreeable solution to either offer a future free/discounted session or a refund, depending on the nature of the issue.