8-10 Years - Online Classes
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 2 Dec 2023
Last date to sign up: 22 Dec 2023
Classes start: 6 Jan 2024
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Four coding sessions every month led by a coding expert for four Saturdays a month
- Four optional hour of play sessions on Sundays, where students play on private Codeschool servers for Roblox and Minecraft
- Each session will be for one hour via Zoom
- Small class size of up to eight children so there is individualized support provided to every participant
- Two or three new and exciting projects are taught every month. No previous coding experience is necessary
- Digital flashcards, in-store pickup, and home delivery options are available (price and availability vary depending on the country you are enrolling from)
- English is the language of instruction, our instructors are based in four regions (US/Canada, EU/UK, Middle East & South Asia, East Asia & Australia)
IMPORTANT: select all the options in the dropdown options on the right, else you will not be able to checkout
SATURDAY CLASS TIMINGS
- Classes start on the first weekend of the month
- Classes are held on Saturdays
- Class timings may be subject to change based on student enrollment and instructor availability.
- A full refund will be offered in case the class timing you have opted for is not available.
- International participants - Please ensure the class works for the time zone before enrolling
- In case you don't find a time that works for you, email email@example.com and we can send you a proposal for customized day and time that suits your schedule
- Block coding: is a visual programming language that allows “drag and drop” of code blocks that snap together like Lego blocks. It is useful to introduce coding fundamentals to first-time coders
CURRICULUM & LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Our curriculum has been developed by experts in education, game design, and computer science. We aim to promote resilience, problem-solving, and computational thinking through coding by using prompt-based learning.
- There is a month-end assessment, results are shared with parents via email and are posted on the class announcement group